- 500g penne pasta
- 200g of spicy sun-dried tomato pesto
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 200g of feta cheese
- 200g of Spanish queen olives (green)
- Flat parsley ~ a handful
- Kosher salt
- Get a large pot, add water, a large pinch of salt and then bring it to the boil.
While the water is coming to the boil:
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them into halves.
- Cut the block of feta into small cubes.
- Finely cut the parsley ~ throw away the stalks.
Once the water is boiling, add the pasta and let it cook:
- Turn the heat down to medium.
- Set the timer to 1 min less than the time on the pasta packet ~ al dente.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water and add the pasta back to the pot.
- Add the spicy sun-dried tomato pesto and mix it through.
- Add the remaining ingredients one by one (cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, olives and parsley) and mix it through well.